Not long now until we can throw the door open and welcome you into our new place! Until that day arrives we couldn't possibly make you wait to have our cake in your belly, so we are continuing to deliver little brown bags of cake filled happiness to your doorsteps.
It's best to keep a close eye on both our Facebook and Insta pages to see when and where we are delivering each week.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
1. Please take note of the postcodes we are delivering to. Any orders placed outside of these will be rejected and refunds issued, which can take up to 5 working days to process.
2. Minimum order of £10, plus £2 delivery charge.
Please note, until the £10 minimum has been met, delivery costs will say £1000 on the website...it’s just the only way we could get it to work!!
3. We operate a completely contactless delivery to your doorstep. If you’re not going to be home, please make sure you make us aware and leave a suitable container for us to safely leave your order. Soggy rain cake is not good!! We cannot be held responsible for any orders that you request to be left.
4. Deliveries can be made any time from 12pm, and we aim to be finished no later than 5:30pm.
5. Please make sure we have your full delivery address, plus a mobile number so we can text to let you know when your order is on the way. If there is no answer at your address and we are unable to contact you, your order will be returned to the shop at the end of the route and you will need to arrange collection please.